What are the benefits of zirconium implants for West Palm Beach area patients?
Dental implants are tooth restoration options often considered by patients in the West Palm Beach area. Pure Dental Care typically do not suggest them as the first course of action, but will often prefer them instead of procedures such as root canal therapy. Some dentists believe that a tooth that is infected or diseased can be saved with root canal therapy, but it has been shown that this can introduce unwanted bacteria in the mouth. Instead, patients are encouraged by their holistic dentist to extract the tooth and replace it with a dental implant instead.
However, there are several types of dental implants, and Pure Dental Care suggest patients strongly consider the benefits of a zirconium implant. This metal-free implant is made of a special ceramic that is biocompatible with the mouth and body. It is surgically placed into the jawbone to function as a natural tooth root does, and is restored over the top with a crown which finishes it off and allows it to function properly within the smile.
When patients are considering zirconium implants, The team at Pure Dental Care discuss with patients their many benefits:
- Zirconium implants can improve the function and beauty of the smile after tooth loss or extraction.
- Zirconium implants act as natural teeth.
- Zirconium implants do not interfere with the surrounding teeth as dental bridges do.
- Zirconium implants maintain a youthful appearance and keep bone loss from occurring.
- Zirconium implants are easy to clean and care for.
- Zirconium implants do not cause metal discoloration on the gums surrounding the restoration.
- Zirconium implants cannot conduct electricity.
- Zirconium implants do not interfere with the body’s natural energy pathways.
- Zirconium implants are metal-free.
- Zirconium implants avoid the need for dentures and messy adhesives.
The team at Pure Dental Care may suggest dental implants to patients who want a permanent solution to their lost teeth and want to enjoy the many benefits they provide. Call today to speak to our team about the advantages of zirconium implants and how they provide holistic, biocompatible dental solutions for those interested in maintaining high oral health standards.Back to Dental Implants Page