Kyle DeLuca, D.M.D
Dr. Kyle B. DeLuca attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate training and obtained his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Nova Southeastern University’s College of Dental Medicine. During dental school, Dr. DeLuca excelled with clinical and academic excellence.
He completed a full-time three-year Post-Graduate Residency in Periodontology, the specialty of dentistry that focuses on saving teeth, treating gum disease, and dental implant therapy. He has given presentations at national meetings (oral and poster presentations) and lectured to and taught dental students.
Dr. DeLuca focuses on helping his patients reach their esthetic and funcational dental goals in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Dr. DeLuca has specific training in:
- Esthetic Dental Implant Placement (non-removable tooth replacement)
- Full Arch dental implant therapy (such as All-On-Four ® same day tooth replacement)
- Management and treatment of Gum Disease (bleeding gums and bad breath)
- Saving teeth
- Correcting “long teeth” (recession), including minimally-invasive Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST)
- Bone building procedures for implants, including sinus augmentation
- Correcting root sensitivity, including sensivity to cold an brushing
- Exposure of impacted teeth for orthodontics
- Improving comfort with dentures (or eliminating their need)
- Correcting “Gummy Smiles”
Dr. DeLuca is a member of:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- Broward Country Dental Association (BCDA)
- Atlantic Coast Dental Association (ACDA)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Florida Association of Periodontic (FAP)
- Pinhole Academy (PST)
- Academy of Osseointegration (AO)